Uraltrubprom (Urals Pipe Works, JSC) — Russian company, producer of ERW pipes, tubes and products for construction industry.
Location: Pervouralsk, Sverdlovsk region, Russia.
Company consists of two plants:
EWR pipes production plant
Construction products manufacturing plant
Uraltrubprom is one of the five largest pipe companies of Russia. We are certified supplier of tubular products for «Transneft» JSC, «Gazprom» JSC.
Quality management system is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 and API Q1.
- Round electric-welded pipes
- Casing pipes
- Rectangular electric-welded pipes
- Square electric-welded pipes
- Welded beam
- C-shaped profile
- Steel channel bar
- Profiled sheeting
- Metal structures of any complexity
- Quickly-raised buildings of complete delivery
- Wall and roof panels of “sandwich” type
- Steel windows, doors and gates
- Road and bridge fences
Uraltrubprom focus on qualitative changes in pipe and construction industries and introduction of new standards: innovative development of production capacities, continuous modernization of equipment.
Company's major objectives:
- Manufacturing and delivery of competitive products that comply to local and international standards and taking up leading position in Russian and foreign markets by means of quality improvement.
- Studying of customers' needs and manufacturing of high-quality and marketable products.
- Caring for people, resources, environment.
- Keeping of unassailable reputation, trust and loyalty from partners and customers involved in joint projects.
- Scientific research and introduction of new design solution in construction industry.